Codornices Veterinary Clinic
Before your visit:
NOTE REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes early
- Call us from the parking lot, telling us where you are parked, and the basic make/model/color of your car, and the number you are calling from. (You must bring a cell phone.)
- Wear a Face Mask. (New requirement by the County of Alameda)
- Please fill out the included visit questionnaires (above) and email them back to us at [email protected] before your scheduled appointment time. (We are including both a dog and cat one – just fill out the one that pertains to you.)
- If you cannot fill out and email the form back, our receptionists will ask you all of the questions over the phone. (Due to the time this takes, please help us avoid this step by submitting the below forms.)
- Our technicians will then come to your car and get your pet.
- The exam will take place in the hospital while you wait in your car.
- The veterinarian will then call you and discuss any findings or treatments. (Answer any call that you may get from “unknown” or “blocked” numbers during your exam, as it may be us.)
- After the exam and any needed treatments are complete, the technician will return your pet to your car.
- At that point, while still in our lot, please call us from your cell phone and we will process the payment via credit card over the phone.
- At this time, we’d want to avoid taking any checks or cash whenever possible.
New Clients/First Exams
PLEASE NOTE THAT PATIENTS COMING TO US FOR THE FIRST TIME SHOULD COME IN 20 MINUTES EARLY (having already completed and returned this form), IDEALLY WITH THEIR PREVIOUS MEDICAL RECORDS ALREADY EMAILED TO US.